Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Changing the World One Child at a Time

I felt like I really needed to share this tonight. After updating my blog I read an email from some friends of ours whom we haven't seen in over a year. They were told that they were not going to be able to have kids and saw that we were adopting and inquired about staring the process. When I read this my heart ached for them because I know how painful it us to find out that you will not be able to have kids but my heart also rejoiced. My heart rejoiced because I know that God is going to bless them with the opportunity to adopt a child and change the child's life forever, as well as theirs. My heart also rejoiced because I see that God is already using our adoption for his works. He is using our adoption and our story to reach others and motivate them to adopt. If this chain keeps going several orphans will be given loving Christian homes. I feel so blessed to be a part of it! If this continues we will be able to change the world. I have committed to pray for this couple daily so that God will lead them to the child he has prepared for them. Gods word tells us that " we should take care of the orphans and the widows in their distress and to keep ourselves from being corrupted by the world" James 1:27. I can already see that God is working in a BIG way and I can't wait to see what he has in store for all of us:)

No comments:

Post a Comment