Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Happy birthday Babies

Well if you know me at all, you know that one of the hardest months if the year for me is April.... Oh how I dread this month every year! The doctors describe it as post traumatic stress... For the last couple of years April has come and gone with no problem but this year it has been tough! I think that God is teaching me something... After so many good years I was shocked to find myself running out of the room after a conversation about babies and crying myself to sleep at night. I thought I had moved on from moments like these but the truth is, even though I know  that God has  a plan and that he has healed me, I'm still human....and I will never forget. That's what Jesus is for. If I had it all together and never struggled with it I wouldn't need him! But I do need him!!! He is the only one who can give me strength in my weakness....because I alone can do nothing. There has still been no word yet in possible adoptive children and we are waiting to begin working towards our foster care home study but in the mean time I will wait while  God works in me..... Happy birthday this week and next  to all my angels in heaven! Know they are celebrating it up in heaven with Jesus!!!!

Happy birthday Chris, Alaina and Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment